Privacy and data protection
- The procedures described in this Policy relate to the collection, use and sharing by WIKPOL of personal data of individuals, including persons cooperating with business partners, suppliers and other organizations with which WIKPOL maintains or intends to establish trade/business relations, as well as personal data of individuals in the process of recruitment.
- The basic rights and obligations regarding the protection of personal data are contained in the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council /EU/ 2016/679 of 27.04.2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC /hereinafter: RODO/.
- WIKPOL is aware of the importance of protecting personal data and makes every effort to process it responsibly and in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.
1. Who are we ?
The administrator of your personal data is WIKPOL Ltd. with registered office in Konopnica 208B, 21-030 Motycz, KRS: 0000063535, REGON: 430039029, NIP: 712-015-26-09, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: (81) 503 23 30/31, fax: 503 23 30, www:wikpol.com.pl hereinafter referred to as the Company.
2. What data do we process?
- basic identification information, e.g. name(s), surname, telephone number, e-mail address, place of employment, function, position,
- for participants in the recruitment process additionally: PESEL, ID series/number, NIP, residential address, mailing address, image,
- in the case of visitors to the Company’s headquarters and participants in teleconferences organized by us, as well as participants in training courses conducted by us and in the case of persons operating production lines under the supervision of the Company as part of the remote service provided through our applications, additionally: image, voice as part of audio and/or audio-video recording and electronic identification data and location data, e.g. IP address, MAC address;
- other data necessary for us to provide our services.
3. How we collect information?
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we collect information about you and any other persons whose data you provide to us or persons cooperating with you, in the course of:
- personal contact with us;
- contact by phone, fax, SMS, email or mail;
- audio and audio-video teleconferences;
- completion by you of online forms on our website;
- your participation in any areas of interaction that occur on our website or in our applications.
4. Providing us with data about other persons.
5. On what basis the data is processed?
- They are necessary for us to perform the contract;
- This is our legitimate interest as an Administrator;
- The data subject has given his or her consent.
6. Is there a requirement to provide data?
Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the data marked as necessary to provide services to you will make it impossible to provide them.
7. How is your data used.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we use your information to:
- Manage relations with our contractors, including the sale / purchase of goods and services, drawing up contracts, orders, offers, invoices and the smooth operation of the complaint process, issuing a certificate of participation in the training;
- send commercial information or direct marketing via e-mail on the basis of your consent, if given. No automated decisions are made in the conduct of marketing activities. Personal data is not profiled;
- customize our services to the needs of our customers; to optimize our products based on your feedback about them, your interest in them, to optimize our service processes based on the course of our sales and after-sales service processes, including complaints, etc., which is our legitimate interest;
- to secure information in case of a legal need to prove the facts, which is our legitimate interest; for archival /evidence purposes;
- determine, investigate or defense against claims, which is our legitimate interest;
- comply with a legal obligation, if such an obligation exists or is imposed on us.
8. Sharing your data.
We may share your personal data with our business partners for the proper performance of the contract and with partners providing services to us as the Data Administrator, in particular: financial and insurance institutions, in order to facilitate payment transactions, securing financing, postal and telecommunications operators, IT service providers, accounting and legal services, transport, whereby such entities process data on the basis of an agreement concluded with us for the entrustment of the processing of personal data and only in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the law, including the GDPR
We may also transfer your data to regulators in order to fulfill legal and regulatory obligations imposed on the Company and judicial authorities to protect our own legitimate interests or to assert our rights, in particular when you violate the law. In addition, we may share non-identifiable, non-personal information about the use of our websites, applications, products or services publicly or with third parties, but this information is not information that can be used to identify you.
We do not transfer data outside the territory of the European Union.
9. When and how do we inform about processing?
- Directly when we collect data from the data subject;
- At the latest during the first contact with the data subject,
- Information clauses are included in our documents, on the website www.wikpol.com.pl, as well as in messages provided during telephone and direct contact.
10. What are your rights related to the processing of personal data?
You have the following rights:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy of it;
- the right to rectify or limit the processing of your data – you may request that we limit the processing of your personal data only to their storage or performance of agreed activities, if in your opinion we have inaccurate data about you or we process it unreasonably; or you do not want us to remove them because you need them to establish, assert or defend claims; or for the duration of an objection raised by you against the processing;
- the right to delete your data if you believe that there is no longer a basis for processing your data;
- The right to object to the processing of your data, e.g. for direct marketing purposes or where the processing is for our legitimate purposes;
- with regard to data provided to us by automated means, the right to receive this information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have it transferred directly to another controller, insofar as this is technically possible /”right to data transfer”/ – You may transfer this data to another controller or request that we transfer your data to another controller. However, we will only do this if such a transfer is technically possible. You only have the right to data transfer in respect of personal data which we process on the basis of a contract with you or on the basis of your consent;
- where your data are processed on the basis of your consent, the right to withdraw that consent, subject to legal or contractual restrictions. If you withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information for the purposes set out in this Policy, we may not be able to continue our legal – business relationship with you;
- The right to object to the processing of your data on grounds of your particular situation which, in your opinion, justifies the cessation of the processing under objection – in cases where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interests. We will no longer process your data for this purpose unless we prove that the grounds we have for processing your data override your rights, or that we need your data to establish, exercise or defend claim,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection / President of the Office for Personal Data Protection /. All rights can be exercised by contacting us by e-mail or post. The request should as far as possible indicate precisely what the request concerns, in particular: which entitlement you wish to exercise, which process or which processing purposes the request relates to. To ensure that we are contacted by a person authorized to make a request, we may ask you to provide additional information that allows us to effectively authenticate and identify the person.
11. Changes to the Information
12. Data security and storage
Using appropriate technical and organizational measures, your data will be stored in a manner that protects it from unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage. We will make every effort to protect your data.
We will retain your personal data during the maintenance of our business relationship and thereafter, for the period necessary and corresponding to our legitimate business purposes /e.g. for the duration of the after-sales service for the purpose of dealing with complaints or until the expiry of the period of limitation of potential claims related to the purchase of goods or provision of services/, or for the period permitted by applicable laws and regulations, e.g. for the period necessary to comply with the Administrator’s legal obligation under tax or accounting regulations.
The moment we no longer need information about you, we will dispose of it safely.
13. Cookies policy